Sign up for our newsletter
We believe that if you “seek the kingdom of God first”, the Word of God will hold to be true to you in your life in all that you do. Mathew 6:33
We believe in the Bible and everything in it.
We believe in seeking direction from the Lord in all that we do.
We believe in honesty and truth. Truth is essential in all that you do. This means being trustworthy, loyal, faithful and sincere.
We believe in reality. Seeing life, situations, circumstances, opportunities, etc. for what they really are, not just the way they appear to be.
We believe in personal structure and discipline. Keeping in line with doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. Overcoming reluctance to begin tasks and stay on track despite distractions. The ability to persist at difficult or unpleasant tasks until they are completed.
We believe in self control. Having the ability to control your emotions, behavior and desires no matter what the circumstance or situational details may be.
We believe in integrity. Being honest and having strong moral principles. To consistently uphold yourself to high moral and ethical standards.
We believe that to live a long term, health, quality of life it involves complete focus on the mental, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual areas of life. All of these areas of life need to work together to their fullest potential to ensure long term success in life.
We believe in being mentally healthy. To be at the state of well being in which an individual realizes his or her own potential, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community.
We believe in being physically healthy.
Physical Activity -
Nutrition and Diet -
Alcohol & Drugs -
Rest and Sleep -
Emotionally Healthy -
Socially Healthy -
Social Health -
Spiritually Healthy -
(2)Time in the Word -
(3) Fellowship -
We believe that to have a healthy, quality of life it involves consistent focus on the mental, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual areas of your life. All of these areas need to function together to work to the best of their ability.
We believe that life is serious and needs to be taken seriously. When you work, work and when you take time off, relax and enjoy but keep priorities in order.
We believe in doing things to the best of your ability, regardless of what you are doing.
We believe that everyone should work hard to reach their full potential in whatever they are doing.
We believe that everyone has gifts and talents. The lord gives everyone gifts to be used as a foundation of progression in life.
We Believe the Lord gives everyone Gifts
1. Counsel (right judgement): We know the difference between right and wrong and we choose to do what is right. A person with right judgement avoids sin to the best of his ability and lives out the values taught by Jesus.
2. Knowledge: We understand the meaning of God. The gift of knowledge is more than the accumulation of facts, it also helps us to choose the right path through life.
3. Understanding: We comprehend how we need to live as followers of Christ. A person with understanding is not confused by the conflicting messages in our culture about the right way to live. The gift of understanding perfects a person’s speculative reason in the apprehension of truth. “It is the gift where by self-
4. Wisdom: The capacity to love spiritual things more than material ones. The capacity to take knowledge and understanding and apply it to your life. (Ie.. You know what to do and why to do it, apply it to your life and be wise.)
5. Fortitude:(courage): We overcome our fear and are willing to take risks as followers of Jesus Christ. A person with courage is willing to stand up for what is right in the sight of God, even if it means accepting rejection, verbal abuse, or physical harm (within reason). The gift of courage allows people the firmness of mind that is required both in doing good and enduring evil.
6. Piety(reverence): We have a deep respect for God and the church. A person with reverence recognizes our total reliance on God and comes before God with humility, trust and love. Piety is the gift whereby, at the Holy Spirit’s instigation, we pay worship and duty to God our Father.
7. Fear of the Lord (wonder and awe): We are aware of the glory and majesty of God. A person with wonder and awe knows that God is the perfection of all we desire; perfect knowledge, perfect goodness, perfect power, and perfect love. Fear of the Lord is like a child’s fear of his father. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
This is only a basic list of gifts. There are many more that the Lord gives as he desires.
Conclusion to what we believe in
We believe in all of these listed qualities and many more. We believe that these qualities are necessary for long term success in life.